were you aware that


Sea cargo transportation takes 99% of the world cargo market and leaves...

read more...   



What do you mean when you say “Got the whole WORLD in the hand...”?



Application Form

read more...   



This course is conducted on board a training ship “RTS SINDBAD BITIC”

An International Center for Maritime Studies and Ship Management for Banasthali University (India) and is accredited by Maritime NZ / IMETA .

The certification acquired is a world class certificate and in compliance with the requirements of the International Maritime Organisation as well as the relevant sections of the Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping (STCW) for Seafarers, 1978, as amended.

Sea cargo transportation takes 99% of the world cargo market and leaves about 1% only (by weight) for the air transportation industry. The recent boom in the global economy has driven the sea freight market high and the order books of most of the world’s shipyards are full through the next 5 years.

There are 40,000 ships plying across the oceans, and numbers are expected to increase very fast. Each ship requires a Captain and three navigating officers. With the growing demand for new ships, there is expected to be a shortage of officers globally. Our course leads the students through a structured training program preparing them for their first professional certification at sea – Class 3 (Deck) Unlimited certificate.



At the end of this course, participants are able to safely, efficiently and competently carry out the watch keeping duties on board merchant ships both at sea and in port. They will be conversant with the basic principles as per STCW Regulations VIII/2 & STCW Code Chapter VIII.